Because WordPress is an open-source development platform, it is far more versatile than closed-source systems…
Reading Time: 3 minutes
Professional Responsive Website Design and Development is capable of solving many of your website problems. It will help in making your website mobile-friendly, will make it look good on all kinds of screens from smaller viewports to high-resolution screens, and it will also increase the amount of time that visitors will spend on your website. According to the Google algorithm, a responsive design will also help in improving your rank on search pages.
What STATS say:
Here are some stats to get a proper understanding of “Why Responsive Website Design and Development has become a necessity nowadays”.
The era of Smartphones
- 81% people own smartphones
- 53% users abandon the site that takes more than 3 sec to load on mobile
- Over 51% of eCommerce revenue is through smartphones.
Everyone is using social Media
- Almost 3.5 billion people i.e 45% of the world population is active on Social Media platforms.
- Aprox. 30% of people are always online
- 91% of people of age group 18-29 own a smartphone. That makes it possible to target a young audience.
Online Shopping Through Mobile
- 72% of people want the website to be mobile friendly.
- 62% of the companies that made their websites mobile friendly saw increase in their sales
- The ratio of mobile user to desktop user while shopping online is 77% to 33%
Different Screen Sizes
- Over 90% of people use different devices to access the same website. Therefore, it is important to have a Responsive website.
- 89% of people are likely to recommend a brand if they have good mobile experience
- More than 51% of people use mobile phones to search for new products.
Let us see a few benefits of having a responsive website:
It is expensive to have two websites, one mobile friendly and other non-mobile friendly. If you use Responsive design, you will be able to discard the cost spent on the mobile website. You will only require a single website with responsive design that will equally look good on all devices.
2. Profit through SEO or Search Engine Optimization
SEO is a Digital Marketing strategy that helps in ranking your website on top of search engine results. If you manage to appear on the top of the page you will surely attract more traffic toward your website. and to rank on topof search engine result pages it is very important to have a Responsive website
3. Provides Better User Experience
It is very important to have a website that provides a good user experience. Because if your website takes forever to load and does not have the proper resolution than the user will immediately leave the website and never come back. responsive design will be able to provide a better User experience on all screens and devices, it will make your website look professional and convincing.
Even Google algorithms now rank the mobile-friendly and responsive websites higher on Google’s search rankings. This makes it much more important for websites to become mobile optimized. Also, a mobile-responsive website will be a more efficient and cost-effective solution that can cater to the needs of both mobile and desktop users. If you are not having a mobile website for your business you are losing out on a great number of opportunities.
Hire Professional Responsive Website Design and Development Services
If you are trying to figure out ways to attract more clients and increase your reach. You need a team that has an absolute understanding of your target audience and also knows how to design a user-friendly and responsive website to achieve the sales goals. We have a talented team of creative designers who can help in designing an attractive website that grabs your clients’ attention and gets the conversion that your business deserves.