The way you design your company's website can determine whether it succeeds or fails. When…
Reading Time: 2 minutes
The entire world is reeling under the impact of the COVID-19 pandemic. This has impacted all areas of life and business. Many businesses and sectors are struggling while many others are riding the disruption wave.
One area that has witnessed a significant boom in this time is Web Development. There is a drastic shift in online interactions with social media, mobile devices and apps, and various digital touchpoints. This has resulted in a change in the way people access the web and interact with it to shop, chat, and access information.
In fact, several surveys and reports suggest that internet use has increased dramatically post COVID. As they say, No Crisis should go waste and there is an opportunity in every challenge.
Businesses must look at revamping their web presence either by building a new website or redesigning it completely. Both new and existing and new businesses are using this time to adopt eCommerce and rebrand themselves. Make the most of this spike in internet usage and a captive online audience by optimizing your website and SEO.
For instance, there are many Web development and SEO Services that have seen an uptick in their business during the last six months.
When redesigning your website, remember to have a mobile-first approach. Here are some other facts and tips that must be considered while setting up a website:
- Keep your web design simple and effective. Start by designing a plan. Use information hierarchy to disseminate content.
- Avoid bulky images and ambiguous language. The content should be simple and easy to understand. Use the Flesch Kincaid readability test as your benchmark for language.
- Include social share and follow buttons. Implement calls to action across your web pages. The home page should be content-rich and scrollable.
- Test, Test and Test your website – on different browsers, devices, and OS combinations.
- Don’t forget SEO. Customize and personalize content for your key persona.
Finally, don’t follow trends blindly. Decide what works for your business and your audience and design accordingly.
If you are looking for ways to improve traffic on your website or want to improve search engine rankings of your website or targeted keywords. Akshar Softweb also provides Marketing & Development services like SEO Services, Search Engine Optimization, Digital Marketing, Internet Marketing Services, Digital Marketing services, Web Marketing Consulting, SEO Strategies, Website Development, eCommerce Website Design, and much more.